WHEN GOD INTERVENES

There is no insurmountable problem. There is nothing that is not subject to change. Everything on earth has a weakness and can be changed, even Leviathan in the sea, the king of the children of pride, God knows it's weakness. Job 41:1-34

Whatever you are going through that is not palatable when God intervenes, there will be testimonies. When God intervened in the life of Sarah, even at 90 years of age her barrenness was terminated, the baren womb became a producer of promised seed.  Gen.  22:1- 3

Something is about to change in your life. God is going to bring your struggle to end, your barrenness to fruitfulness.   Every power contending with will soon be a thing of the past. You can't die young. You are coming out of that sickness and disease in Jesus name.

Reading the text Psalms 18:3-6, 16-19, "I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me".

King David in our text, called on God and was delivered from his enemies. You will also be delivered. As God delighted in King David likewise He also delights in in you.  You will not end up according to the expectation of the wicked.  When the LORD intervened  Isaac became prosperous and flourishing in the time of famine while others were lacking.  Gen. 26:1-3, 12-13 You are also coming out of that financial stringency you are experiencing right now.
When the LORD intervened Laban who planned to hurt Jacob became his friend.  Gen.  31:24, 29, 44.
When the Lord intervened Jabez a man of sorrow became more honourable than his brethren.  1 Chron.  4:9-10.

When the Lord intervened David a man of Bush became a man of the palace.
When the Lord intervened the mad man of Gadarenes became an evangelist.  Mark 5:1-2. 20

All these and many more of evidences of God's divine intervention.   If He could do it for others  He can also do it for you because He loves you.

You are not going to end up in the way you are now. The days of your testimonies have come. You are going to smile again.

How to attract God's intervention

1.  Faith in God. Mark 12:22-24
2.  Call upon God. Jer. 33:3, Psalm 34:6, 10. Isaiah 45:22
Make Jesus Christ your Lord, Matt. 11:28-30. If you don't want to believe in Jesus and receive Him as your Lord and Savior, then you will continue in crisis, because He is the only way out. Let Him intervene for you to sing a new song. God bless you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post