Psalm 42:1-2


There are many things people are hungry for in this world.   Some are political and economic power, while some are marital connection, children, fame and honour. All these quests have no spiritual benefit in one's life and there is no satisfaction.

There is a hunger that guarantees both good life here on earth and eternal bliss, which is hunger for God. Matt 5:6. Jesus says"Blessed are those that thirst and hunger after righteousness, for they shall be filled".  David knew the importance of such hunger, he said in Psalms 42:1-2 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God", Psa 23:1-3 "Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want".Psalms  63:1-2  "O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;"

This is the hunger that guarantee a satisfying life. One must have a strong desire for God in his life before He can manifest His power.

This week you shall have the manifestation of God in your life as you desire to see Him.  God wants to show up in you and you shall see him.

God bless you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post